Terms of Payment
The customer, who will be participating in GABA 2020, agrees to pay the price for the services as per the terms of payment as advertised on the website. In the event that the customer does not comply with the terms and conditions, the company reserves the right to withhold the services. This may mean, but may not be limited to, any of the following – where this forms part of the agreement between the parties:
- The customer may not be considered as a finalist or winner.
- The customer may not have their profile listed on the website nor use the assets for the awards for publicity.
- The customer may not attend the awards.
- The customer acknowledges that failure to submit awards forms according to the rules and guidelines does not cancel the agreement between the Parties.
This means that the company will continue to collect payment whether an entrant or judge or an attendee participates or not, once they have been provided with an invoice or submitted payment, unless the customer cancels within 14 days (in the case of credit cards) or the date on the company’s invoice (in the case of receiving an invoice).
No refunds will be given within 30 days of: the date of entries closing; the date of the awards finals; the date of Awards International conferences and master-classes.
After 7 days of the date of the invoice interest will be added to the balance owing at the rate of 2.2% per month in accordance with the late payment of commercial debts act 1998.
An administration charge will also be added to the balance outstanding.
Two reminders will be sent for the payment of the invoice. For each further reminder sent in order to recover the balance we will add the administration to the balance outstanding.
After two reminders have been sent in the absence of payment the company will immediately apply to the county court for a judgement and will not issue any further notice.
Ticket and Ticket Sales
- International Property Media makes no assurances or guarantees of quality, safety, legality, adherence to building regulations, or to other regulations and requirements with regard to individuals, companies or projects entering in, winning or associated with the International Property Awards and its subsidiaries. International Property Media advises that all purchases, contracts or agreements should be subject to full due diligence on the part of the buyer, contractor or contractee and should never be made based on the existence of an Award or association with the International Property Awards alone. International Property Media bears no responsibility for injury or damages (financial, legal or otherwise) resulting from any action or decision taken in relation to the Awards.
Non-attendance at awards
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Transactions are made in USD.
- Force Majeure: Should the Event be delayed or cancelled as a result of circumstances beyond our reasonable control the following terms will apply:
- (i) If the Event is rearranged within 8 weeks of the date of the delayed or cancelled Event your advance payments will be retained and applied to the rearranged Event at a similar or same quality venue. Whilst you will not be required to pay any increases to the ticket price, we will not be liable for any additional or consequential loss or expenditure caused by or relating to such delay or cancellation. Accordingly, you should obtain insurance against such loss or expenditure.
- (ii) If the Event is not rearranged within 8 weeks of the date of the delayed or cancelled Event you will be entitled to a full refund of all advance payments that you have made, but we will not be liable for any additional or consequential loss or expenditure caused by or relating to such delay or cancellation. Accordingly, you should obtain insurance against such loss or expenditure.
If the customer does not attend the awards ceremony after entering the awards or does not attend after booking a place at the awards, their bookings will be cancelled automatically and company will not be liable to pay any amount for their absence.
Since the customer is not in attendance, they will not be able to obtain an official photograph with their award.
They may not be able to attend Open Presentations.